|20 Mar 2015 through 23 Mar 2015|
|16 Nov 2014|
|Engineering & Technology > Computer/Informatics|
The Design and Analysis of Control Systems (DACS) is organized as a Special Session in conjunction with the 11th International Conference of Computational Methods in Sciences and Engineering (ICCMSE 2015, http://www.iccmse.org/) and will be held in Athens, Greece, from 20 to 23 March, 2015. After the success of the session during the HSI Conference in 2014, this year it is continued as a part of the ICCMSE.
The aim of the session is to bring together researchers and practitioners from industry and academia to provide them with a platform to report on recent developments, deployments, technology trends and research results, as well as initiatives related to design and analysis of control systems and their applications in a variety of industrial environments.
• Control Units and Control Systems
• Embedded Systems
• Petri Net-Based Digital Design
• Logic Controller Design
• Safety Critical Computer Control Applications
• Security of Applications and Control Systems
• Artificial Intelligence and Adaptive Systems
• UML in Digital Design
• Microprocessor-based Control Systems
• Hardware-Software Co-Design
• Programmable Logic
• Cryptology (Software and Hardware)
• Chairman: Remigiusz Wiśniewski, University of Zielona Góra, Poland
• Co-Chairman: Marek Węgrzyn, University of Zielona Góra, Poland
• Honorary Chairman: Marian Adamski, University of Zielona Góra, Poland
International Program Committee:
• Alexander Barkalov (University of Zielona Góra, Poland)
• Grzegorz Bazydło (University of Zielona Góra, Poland)
• Arkadiusz Bukowiec (University of Zielona Góra, Poland)
• Anikó Costa (Universidade Nova Lisboa UNINOVA, Portugal)
• Piotr Dziurzański (University of York, United Kingdom)
• Petr Fišer (Czech Technical University in Prague, Czech Republic)
• Luís Gomes (Universidade Nova Lisboa (UNINOVA), Portugal)
• Iwona Grobelna (University of Zielona Góra, Poland)
• Michał Grobelny (University of Zielona Góra, Poland)
• Wolfgang Halang (Fernuniversität in Hagen, Germany)
• Janusz Jabłoński (University of Zielona Góra, Poland)
• Dariusz Kania (Silesian University of Technology, Poland)
• Andrei Karatkevich (University of Zielona Góra, Poland)
• Grzegorz Łabiak (University of Zielona Góra, Poland)
• Adam Milik (Silesian University of Technology, Poland)
• João Monteiro (University of Minho, Portugal)
• Piotr Mróz (University of Zielona Góra, Poland)
• Mariusz Rawski (Warsaw University of Technology, Poland)
• Alfredo Rosado Muñoz (University of Valencia, Spain)
• Bernd Steinbach (Freiburg University of Mining and Technology, Germany)
• Adriano Tavares (University of Minho, Portugal)
• Larysa Titarenko (University of Zielona Góra, Poland)
• Janusz Zalewski (Florida Gulf Coast University, United States)
We invite the submission of high-quality and original research papers that have not been previously published and are not under review for any other conference or journal.
Paper template and guidelines for preparing manuscripts (Microsoft Word and LaTeX) can be found at the American Institute of Physics website (http://scitation.aip.org/content/aip/proceeding/aipcp/info/authors).
Please submit papers via EasyChair Online Submission System (https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=dacs2015).
Extended abstracts will be published in a Special Volume of the world-renowned American Institute of Physics (AIP) Conference Proceedings, which is included in the leading databases of scientific & engineering literature including ISI Web of Knowledge, Scopus, Inspec, Scitation, MathSciNet, Scirus, Google Scholar, etc.
Please find more information at the conference website (http://www.iccmse.org/proceeding.htm).
23 October 2014
1825 views | Be the first to rate this event
Not-featured (How do I make my event featured?)