|07 Sep 2015 through 09 Sep 2015|
|09 Mar 2015|
|Engineering & Technology > Computer/Informatics|
This session provides authors with the opportunity of presenting a recent contribution that innovates different techniques of Analytics and Mining in Big Data.
Article describing Innovations in Big Data promoting one or more of the following topics will be considered, but not limited to:
• Techniques, processes, and methods for collecting and analyzing big data
• Data Cleaning and Pre-processing in Big Data
• Clustering and classification in Big Data; Visualization in Big Data
• Storage of Big Data
• Big Data Protection, Integrity, Privacy and Security
• Big Data Applications in Enterprise, Private Sector, Public Sector and Society
The conference proceedings will be published in Elsevier's Procedia Computer Science open access journal, available in ScienceDirect and submitted to be indexed/abstracted in CPCi (ISI conferences and part of Web of Science), Engineering Index, and Scopus.
23 October 2014
1607 views | Be the first to rate this event
Not-featured (How do I make my event featured?)