IRCESM 2014 : International Research Conference on Engineering, Science and Management 2014
|04 Jun 2014 through 05 Jun 2014|
|28 Apr 2014|
|Engineering & Technology > Architectural/Environmental|
International Research Conference on Engineering, Science and Management 2014 (IRCESM 2014), will consist of regular and special track sessions with technical contributions reviewed and selected by an international programme committee and as well as keynote talks given by leading experts in their fields.
IRCESM 2014 is the premier conference for Engineering, Science and Management community, providing a mechanism for the exchange of ideas and technologies between academics and industrial scientists, and attracts a worldwide audience.
The Extended version of relevant invited papers presented in IRCESM 2014 will be published in peer reviewed Indexed Journals according to the journal publishing requirements.
The organizing committee of IRCESM 2014 invites research scholars, academicians, scientists and industrialists worldwide to submit original unpublished manuscripts that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the following topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
• Modern Trends in Civil Engineering • Building Energy Conservation and Green Architecture • Bridge and Tunnel Engineering • High-rise Structure and Large-span Structure • Municipal Engineering • Town Planning • Water Resource Engineering • Transportation Engineering • Geotechnical Engineering
• Design and Manufacturing Engineering • Materials Science and Engineering • Mechatronics and Automation • Industrial and Systems Engineering • Textile and Leather Technology • Automobile Engineering • Production Technology • Avionics
• Crystal Growth of Advanced Materials • Advanced Numerical Algorithms • Applications of Computation as a Scientific Paradigm • Advanced Chemistry • Mathematical Modelling • Computational Physics & Biology • Quantum computation • Cryptography
• Bio-medical engineering • Bio-Nanotechnology • Robotics and Rehabilitation • Medical Imaging • Advancements in Medical Technology • Bio-Engineering
• Electric Drives and Control • Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution • Smart Grids Technologies & Applications • Renewable Power Generation and its Efficient Utilization • Electricity Market in Smart Grid • Power System Engineering & its applications • Electrical Machines • Instrumentation Engineering
• Communication Networks and Security • Software Engineering • Signal Processing • Network Management • Cloud Computing • Parallel and distributed computing • Information theory • Machine learning • Next Generation Networks
• Financial Management • Marketing Management • HR Management • Retail Management • E-Commerce Technologies • Strategic Management • Financial and Management Accounting • Business Statistics • Business communication • Enterprise Resource Planning
Computer Science and Applications
• Software Engineering • Computer Applications • Computer Networks • Algorithms and data structures • Program semantics and verification • Natural Language Processing • Theoretical computer science and algebra • Computational complexity, economics, geometry • Artificial Intelligence
Oil, Gas, Energy & Mining Engineering
• Drilling and Completion Technology • Geoscience • Energy Demand and Supply • Energy Sector opportunities and Challenges • Environmental & Health Aspects • Alternative Energy • Resource Utilization Issues • Metal Mining
Read more at http://ircesm.com/call_for_paper.html
23 October 2014
691 views | Be the first to rate this event
Not-featured (How do I make my event featured?)