KINEMATICS 2014 : SCOPUS & Ei Compendex Indexed - The 2nd International Conference on Kinematics, Mechanics of Rigid Bodies, and Materials 2014
|29 Nov 2014 through 30 Nov 2014|
|Engineering & Technology > Architectural/Environmental|
The 2nd International Conference on Kinematics, Mechanics of Rigid Bodies, and Materials 2014 (KINEMATICS 2014). http://mechkinematics.org/
The Hyatt Regency Hotel, Bandung, Indonesia,
29 - 30 November 2014.
Dear Professors, Researchers, and practitioners
We are pleased to invite you to submit your research paper to The 2nd International Conference on Kinematics, Mechanics of Rigid Bodies, and Materials 2014 (KINEMATICS 2014), which will be held at the The Hyatt Regency Hotel, Bandung, Indonesia, during 29 - 30 November 2014. Herewith the details of Call for PaperL
1. The Advances in Mechanical Engineering and Kinematics Sciences give broad influence in Material Sciences , Architecture and Civil Engineering are the order of the day with the rapid industrialization and urbanization seen in developed and developing nations. Innovative design and construction practices are challenging tasks to the architects and engineers to meet the ever growing demands of society.
2. Please visit http://www.scientific.net/AMM.534 for the Publication of Papers from KINEMATICS 2013 in the areas of Kinematics, Mechanics, and Materials in Applied Mechanics and Materials. The KINEMATICS 2013 publication already indexed in SCOPUS and Ei Compendex.
3. The detail full paper submission deadline, please visit http://mechkinematics.org
4. ALL of registered papers in KINEMATICS 2014 in the areas of Material Science, Nano Technology and Mechanical Engineering will be published in Applied Mechanics and Materials that published by Scientific.net http://www.scientific.net/conference-1098 that indexed in Scopus and Ei Compendex.
5. ALL of registered papers in KINEMATICS 2014 in the areas of Architecture Engineering, CIvil Engineering, Geological Engineering, Electrical Engineering & Electromagnetics, Computer Engineering, Industrial and Manufacturin Engineering, Heat Transfer, Applied Mathematics & Statistics in Engineering will be published in WIT Transactions on Engineering Sciences that indexed in SCOPUS and Ei Compendex.
6. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this Conference.
7. For paper format in Applied Mechanics and Materials (AMM) download the template in http://mechkinematics.org/AuthorTemplate_General.rtf
For Applied Mechanics and Materials (AMM) AUTHOR guidelines download in http://mechkinematics.org/AuthorChecklist_General.pdf
8. For paper format in WIT Transactions on Engineering Sciences download the template in http://mechkinematics.org/template.doc
For WIT Transactions on Engineering Sciences AUTHOR guidelines download in http://www.witpress.com/downloads/authors/Authors_Instructions/CONFERENCE_instructions.pdf
9 Please rename your paper with YourPaperName_***
Please fill in *** either with AMM or WIT.
For instance : satelite_WIT
10. Authors are invited to submit papers for this conference through online system: https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=kinematics2014
11. The areas of KINEMATICS 2014 as follow:
1. Advances in Mechanism theory & Application
Mechanism and Robot
Mechanical Testing Theory and Technology
Mechanical Dynamics Science
Mechanical Structure Strength
Mechanical Tribology and Surface Technology.
Mechanical Design Science
2. Manufacturing system and Automation
Part Forming Manufacture
Parts Process and Manufacturing
Manufacturing System and Automation
Micro and Nano Manufacturing
3. Kinematics Sciences
History and Theories of Kinematics
Traditional Construction Materials
Architectural Design and Theories
Advanced Construction Materials
Architecture and Building Materials
Art Design and Landscape of Rigid Body
Building Technology Science
Architectural Environment and Equipment Engineering
Green Building Materials
Computers in Architecture
Sustainable Development of Building Energy and Environment
Environmental Engineering and Environmental Protection
Tunnel, Subway and Underground Facilities
Construction and Renewable Energy Sources
4. Advance Rigid Body
5. Geological Engineering
6. Civil Engineering
Water Supply and Drainage Engineering
Road and Railway Engineering
Sanitary and Ground Water Engineering
Heating, Gas Supply, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Works
Carrier Operation Engineering
Disaster Prevention and Mitigation
Environment-Friendly Construction and Development
Material Quality and Control
Safety and Monitoring
Monitoring and Control of Structures
Reliability and Durability of Structures
Computer Simulation and CAD/CAE
Structural Analysis and Design
7. Computer Engineering
8. Applied Mathematics & Statistics in Engineering
12. The KINEMATICS 2014 conference will be held in Hyatt Regency Bandung.
Hyatt Regency Bandung Hotel is a luxury 5 star hotel in Bandung, a highland city, the third largest city of Indonesia, and centre of the textile industry.
Our hotel in Bandung, Indonesia is located in the heart of the city and offers a wide array of elegant Bandung hotel rooms, as well as meeting facilities, a fitness centre, dining and entertainment, making it as an ideal location for leisure, business travellers and for corporate meetings. With 252 hotel rooms and suites, Hyatt Regency Bandung hotel is just a 20 minutes drive away to the Bandung airport and 10 minutes to Bandung railway station
Our 5 star hotel in Bandung, Indonesia provides a variety of restaurants and lounges, including Taruma Kafe, Cha Yuen Chinese Restaurant, Swarga Loka The Garden Restaurant, Lobby Lounge and Cinnamon Pastry Boutique.
Please email us for any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to meet you in KINEMATICS 2014, Bandung, Indonesia.
The 2nd International Conference on Kinematics, Mechanics of Rigid Bodies, and Materials 2014 (KINEMATICS 2014)
23 October 2014
866 views | Be the first to rate this event
Not-featured (How do I make my event featured?)