Earth's Catastrophic Past and Future
A Scientific Analysis of Information Channeled by Edgar Cayce
Edgar Cayce, America's best documented psychic, gave upwards of 44 readings that dealt with lost
continents, geophysical changes to Earth beginning 1958-1998, and a pole shift due to begin about now.
In this book, geologist William Hutton and researcher Jonathan Eagle look for correspondences between
results of geophysical research studies and psychic descriptions of prehistoric catastrophes. They also
seek scientifically to test readings' predictions of catastrophic Earth changes, all the while investigating
the following fascinating subjects:
* Development and calibration of a comprehensive pole-shift model
* The countries predicted to be most affected by a sudden, 1° pole shift.
* The geologic trend for a mineralized gold vein at Bimini, Bahamas.
* The authors' discoveries of correlations between:
- a 2002 arctic earthquake and the eruption of torrid-area volcanoes,
- the dropping of atom bombs in 1945 and a significant increase in sunspots following, and
- the peaceable nature of Europe in 1645-1715 and the period's
near total lack of sunspots. (Cayce readings implied or predicted all three phenomena.)
* The first-ever analysis of the sources of Cayce's channeled readings, including a ranking of
the veracity and reliability of the most important Earth changes and pole-shift readings.
* Moralistic reasons for future catastrophic geophysical changes to Japan, China, and America.
* Locations of post-pole-shift safety lands in Canada and America.
* Locations of the records of the Atlantean civilization, to be found when Earth changes begin.
* How to awaken to the New Cycle presently opening before humanity.
* Evidence for Atlantis in the mid-Atlantic ridge area and for Lemuria (or Mu) in the Pacific.
* The consuming religious war in which we find ourselves, and an answer to world conditions today.
* Visions of an imminent Age-ending fire, as found in a Cayce reading, in a channeled book by
Phylos the Tibetan, and in the 1960s visions of girls at Garabandal, Spain.
* Doubtful interpretations of Earth-changes and pole-shift readings advanced by managers and
writers of Cayce's legacy organization, the Association for Research and Enlightenment, Inc.
From the Foreword by the Editor: "The acid test of pole shift and other Earth change predictions is their scientific credibility. If true, momentous societal and political changes are imminent. The geopolitical map of the world will be redrawn. The authors are exploring the transition from the end of one Age to the beginning of another."